With extensive clinical experience, integrated services and quality facilities Ross Baines, Christine Morrison and associates at PhysioPlus welcome new patients to their practice in downtown Victoria.
We look forward to helping you move well and stay well.
PhysioPlus is located at 809 Fairfield Road in the Parkside Resort.
The street level clinic is stylish and modern with disabled access, private rooms, quality equipment and a spacious onsite gym suitable for exercise rehab and our small group exercise classes. We utilize the adjacent Parkside Resort gym and pool (25m with disabled access) for supervised exercise and hydrotherapy.
More Services & Quality Facilities:
- Sports/Spinal/Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- Post-op rehab programs
- Gym rehabilitation & hydrotherapy
- Custom orthotics using Gaitscan Technology
- Sarah Key Method to treat back pain
- Women’s Health – pelvic floor and pre / post natal conditions
- Cervicogenic headaches, postural pain & ergonomic reviews
- Positional vertigo and vestibular rehabilitation
- Biomechanical analysis and rehab for dancers and runners
- Professional service from a registered practitioner
- Exercise classes for spinal mobility and core conditioning
- Bodyfit Program – packaged assessment, treatment and training services to Review fitness/Rehab injuries/Restore ability/Reach goals
- Personal Training – Kick your goals with a personal training program in our private gym or at the adjacent Parkside gym or near by Beacon Hill Park.
- Active Again – Exercise Rehabilitation
- Active again – exercise rehab programs for WCB and ICBC
- Injury Prevention: WorkSafe manual handling training & OfficeSafe ergonomic training
- Task Analysis & Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Independent, ethical and experienced opinion for patients and insurers
- Injury prevention services for employers